The Patton Protocol consists of 6 month segments of taking TA-65® (patents pending) and of various testing options:
The program is now available in 2 versions:
Version 1: “A La Carte” Options for products and bloodwork:
- 6 months supply of TA-65, product only: Cost ranges from $1,200 to $4,000 depending on different dosing options. Please consult one of our licensee doctors for the dose best suited for you.
- Mean Telomere Length measurements of 2 key immune cells (Lymphocytes and Granulocytes): $800.
- Critical immune functions (CD8+/CD95 and CD3+/CD8/CD28- flow cell counts) at UCLA’s Immunology Lab: $400.
- Extensive bloodwork at Quest Diagnostics Labs consisting of over 80 specific tests: up to $890 (or less depending on your insurance and test locations).
Version 2 is a 6 month full program package that includes:
- 6 month supplies of TA-65.
- Bloodwork and biomarkers tests before using TA-65 (Baseline Test) and re-measured at the end of 6 months:
- All the bloodwork from the “a la carte” menu above
- Six key biomarkers of aging including
- Vascular Age
- Pulmonary Function
- Cognitive Function
- Skin Elasticity
- Bone Density
- Consultation on the test results from a doctor usually conducted at the test office site.
Note: The full Version 2 of bloodwork and biomarkers testing is only available in New York City, Florida, Las Vegas, Northern or Southern California.
Baseline Tests are a standalone, one time only item. After doing the full baseline testing, you decide whether or not to go onto the full program. All these initial tests cost $2,890 (Note: your insurance may cover up to $890 of this amount.) After about 3 to 4 weeks, when all these test results are in, there is a private doctor/patient consultation with one of our affiliated age management expert doctors trained in telomere biology. The consultation normally takes place in person in the doctor's office, but could be scheduled for over the phone. Since T.A. Sciences does not practice medicine, this gives you the opportunity to have a confidential doctor/patient relationship and receive impartial medical advice. There is an additional $500 fee paid directly to the doctor.
If you choose to begin the full Patton Protocol at the full daily dose of 1000 units, each 6 month segment costs $6,000. Lab work done by Quest Labs costs up to $890 and is not included in this price (some or all of this amount may be covered by your insurance). The doctor's direct consult fees are an additional $500.
You can stop the Patton Protocol at the end of any segment. After reviewing your results, you decide if you want to continue for another 6 months. We recommend continuing on the Patton Protocol for 2 years. It took a lot of years to get to your current age and rejuvenation takes time.